Calibur Accessible Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trackball mouse game pad

Go down

trackball mouse game pad Empty trackball mouse game pad

Post  SixtyninNaMoose Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:26 am

hey everyone! I'm getting ready to start a mod for a friend of mine who is also a disabled gamer. I wanted to create a thread showing the build process to keep my friend informed add to give you an example of an accessible mod.

so for this mod I am taking a Logitech trackball mouse apart and adding two switches, each with four directions. Once I've installed the switches into the mouse casing, I will be wiring them to a keyboard emulator. The emulator will give him the ability to have eight extra functions aside from the standard mouse buttons, that he can use to play video games. He already has the Cronos device and Dragon naturally speaking, so he is going to use this mod to play on his PS3.

we will be using the Logitech trackman marble mouse, Xin-Mo keyboard emulator and two Alps for directional switches.

Logitech trackman marble mouse:
trackball mouse game pad Log-910000806

Xin-Mo Keyboard Emulator:
trackball mouse game pad 3-1

Alps 4-Directional Switch:
trackball mouse game pad Alps5Joystk

I just got all the parts of the mail today and I will be starting tomorrow. I will post updates as frequently as possible.

SixtyninNaMoose
Admin

http://www.caliburdesign.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum