Calibur Accessible Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Disabled Gamers Nation Clan?

Go down

What is the Disabled Gamers Nation Clan? Empty What is the Disabled Gamers Nation Clan?

Post  SixtyninNaMoose Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:11 am

I had an idea a few weeks back, that I thought would be really cool. I thought to myself "it would be really cool if I could play my favorite online multiplayer games with other disabled gamers and maybe lay a beating on some able-bodied gamers". The best way that I can think of, that would bring us all together, is to create a cross-platform clan. If you're a gamer that you probably already know that most multiplayer games allow you to create clans with your friends and play against other clans. Within the Disabled Gamers Nation Clan, users can find other players who are playing the same game as them, on the same console as them. They user can then simply add the gamer tags of the other members in the and join them in game. I think this will be a good way to raise awareness for disabled gamers and make a game for disabled gamers in the gaming community. Also discussed a good way to have fun and meet people who you can relate with.

So what I'm going to do is create a category for each console where you can find the games that people are currently playing.

If you have any questions please create a topic within this category and I will answer them to the best of my ability as soon as I can. I really encourage you to join the clan and make this into something awesome!

SixtyninNaMoose
Admin

http://www.caliburdesign.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum